So Bored
I guess it was a bad idea to stop working 2 weeks before my due date. I am pretty bored at home. Today I planted some flowers and stopped in to work to say hi. Yesterday I went to the doctor and the day before I went to Whole Foods. Thrilling, isn't it?
Tomorrow I go back to the doctor. I hope that the baby will come soon.
When they told me May 20th way back in September, it seemed like a lifetime away. But it's here - and he's not yet!
I thought this picture was cute. It's from my shower in Boston that S and M threw for me.
It's amazing that I've known these guys since for 17 years! It doesn't seem that long ago!That's all for now.
1 comment:
Don't worry Loren, the baby will come out sometime! I was 2 and 3 days overdue so I feel for you. At least you had time to get everything prepared right? I am so excited for you and matt! Please keep us updated!
Post a Comment