Friday, September 19, 2008


Sweetest Thing

Have you ever worn a pair of handmade socks? I swear they feel way better than regular socks. I tried making socks with 2 circular needles, but I couldn't wrap my head around how it worked. I felt bad for the poor sock yarn so I gave it to my dear friend wc. I told her to knit up some socks for herself with that yarn. Well, she knit up some socks and mailed them to me!

Aren't they the cutest things ever? Even the stripes match. I can't take it!








Thanks for the socks! You rule!

PS I am writing this on my brand-spankin' new MacBook. I heard they are coming out with new ones really soon. I'm already outdated! But I got a free iPod (that is also outdated). Meh.


1 comment:

ZKLP said...

1. I wish i had a new macbook. Those are dope.

b. I wish i had a new pair of knitted socks. Those are dope.