Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our Brush with Fame

So we had a girlz dinner tonight (M loves to call it a girlz dinner) in Boston. I was talking with the valet parker guy and he told me that the restaurant next door was closed because a movie was being filmed. I saw on the news that Jennifer Garner and Matthew McConaughey were in town and he said that's who is coming.
We had a great dinner and popped outside every now and then to see what was going on. Here are lovely pics Maria took.

Note the filming sign through my window. My car was parked there all night! Oops. That's where the valet put it!


Matthew McConaughey is the one on the right with the long hair.





Fake NYC cab. Andrea needed a cab and we didn't even realize that it was a fake cab at first.

I have a Jennifer Garner pic on my camera, but it's blurry and you can't tell it's her. She's really cute in person! Even without makeup!

Fun!

No comments: