Monday, July 23, 2007

I decided that I should use this blog to update friends and family on what is going on in our lives. We had a pretty exciting weekend, so I guess this is as good a time as any to start.

We went to get Harry Potter 7 at midnight on the 21st. It was 1:30 AM before we got to sleep that night. We flew to Philadelphia the next day so that we could spend the night in Atlantic City, NJ.

Here we are at Bobby Flay Steak for dinner:

After dinner we went to see Billy Joel. It was a private concert and we got to sit in the 9th row!

Here is Matt excited to ride in a limo back to the airport:


When we got home, I picked my first ripe tomato of the season! It is an Azoychka Russian tomato.

No comments: